Shipping & Delivery Policy
- Once you place your order on the Tianu website, you will be directed to the checkout page. The checkout will be complete once the payment has been made and the order will be deemed confirmed. (Order confirmation).
- Upon Order confirmation you will receive an e-mail from Tianu setting out the details of the product/s ordered by you on your registered e-mail address.
- If you do not receive an email you can contact our Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 022 22674466/67/68.
- Currently, Tianu only ships to the following locations in India:
- New Delhi
- The expected time taken for shipment of your order is 6 to 8 (six to eight) weeks from Order Confirmation (depending on the shipping location).
- For In-Stock Items only, the expected time taken for shipment of your order is 3 to 4 (three to four) weeks from Order Confirmation (depending on the shipping location).
- In the event that your order comprises of In-Stock items together with other items, the expected time taken for shipment will be the longer period of 6 to 8 (six to eight) weeks from Order Confirmation (depending on the shipping location).
- Please note that delivery of shipments exceeding INR 15,00,000 (Indian Rupees Fifteen Lakhs) in value may take up to 8-10 (eight-ten) weeks from Order Confirmation.
- These windows (as stated in 5, 6, 7 and 8 above) are not fixed and may be extended if we are facing high volumes of orders or due to other unavoidable circumstances including but not limited to any act of god, epidemic, pandemics, adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, calamities, war, fire, explosion; strikes and boycotts of those involved in the transport, packaging and manufacturing industry, accidents, embargos, riots, insurrections, terrorist or military actions, civil commotions, agitations that obstruct transport services etc.
- Our team will co-ordinate and communicate to you the tentative date of delivery (Delivery Date) vide e-mail at least 10 (ten) days prior to the delivery of your order.
- For orders where the fabric is provided by you the expected delivery will vary on a case by case basis. You are encouraged to provide us with the desired fabric within 3 (three) weeks of the Confirmation Date.
- The shipping timelines are decided keeping in mind the time it takes for the product to be made, inspected, packed, and dispatched.
- The cost of shipment will be calculated using the city/ town name or pin code of the address for delivery and the order size, and will be reflected in your invoice at checkout.
Delivery and Assembly
- Your signature on the shipment receipt/challan will be deemed as acceptance of the shipment. If you are not present to receive the shipment of goods personally, you are requested to authorize a representative to sign the shipment receipt/challan on your behalf. For any claims, requests, cancellation or refund please refer to our Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Shipments with an order value of over INR 1,00,000 (Indian Rupees One Lakh) will be accompanied by a supervisor. The supervisor accompanying the shipment will supervise the unloading and unpacking of the product.
- All our furniture, except beds, does not require assembly. We do not provide assembly service for beds. However, assembly instructions are clearly marked on the furniture, and you can get the bed assembled by a local carpenter.
- Orders that are refused because the furniture does not fit through an entryway will be the customer’s responsibility. Our logistics partner has been instructed to leave the order at the site of delivery in the event the furniture does not fit/ pass through the entryway/ stairway etc. You are thus encouraged to study the product dimensions specified on the website for each product and carefully assess if the furniture you wish to order will fit into your premises. For further information, please refer to the representative video.
- In case you wish to change your shipping address after placing your order, you can Contact Us on +91 22 22674466/67/68, Monday to Saturday from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm or reach out to us via e-mail at email@example.com and we shall make best efforts to deliver your package to the new address. The shipping costs may be revised based on the change in the address provided by you.
Holding Costs or Delayed Delivery Charges
- If you are planning to travel or will otherwise be unavailable to receive the shipment on the proposed Delivery Date, please inform us no later than the day we communicate the Delivery Date to you. In such cases, and only subject to availability of warehouse space, we shall make best efforts to hold the order for a period of 7 (seven) calendar days at no additional costs. After the expiry of 7 (seven) calendar days a weekly holding cost will be applicable to you at the rate of 1.5% of the total value of the order per week. This will be pro-rated for the actual number of days the goods are held with us on a chargeable basis. GST is applicable on holding cost and will be charged over and above. Please note that in no event will we hold the shipment for a period of more than 3 (three) weeks from the Delivery Date. The same policy will also be applicable for partial orders withheld in our warehouse on your request.
- For further inquiries with respect to order confirmation, shipment/tracking details, holding costs, and delivery charges you can contact us on +91 22 22674466/67/68, Monday to Saturday from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm or reach out to us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We recommend that you personally inspect the product(s) for any damage when you receive your shipment. Please refer to our Cancellation and Refund Policy for further details on claims, refunds and repairs.