This Policy is being published in compliance with, inter alia the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures, Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
Information Collected by Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd.
- Information you submit to us: We receive and store information as provided by you on the Platform including inter alia:
- Your Name;
- Your contact information including your telephone number;
- Your address for billing and shipping; and
- Your E-Mail address.
- Automatically collected information: Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd. collects information about you and your use of the Platform, and the devices used by you to access the Platform including inter alia:
- Your activity on the platform, which would include your search history, your search inputs, pages viewed on the Platform, statistics on page views and the URLs with time stamps;
- Device information including your IP address;
- Identifiers such as browser setting type, operating system, network information and device type settings including but not limited to crash reports, system activity, the date, time and referral URL of your request.
Why We Collect Information
- In order to effectively provide access, enable full functionality and enhanced use of the features of the Platform, Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd. may use your information to:
- provide you with the services offered by Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd. on the Platform including processing your registration and providing you with access to your account on the Platform;
- enable successful delivery of Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd. products ordered by you to your premises;
- reach out and connect with you in order to update you of the status of your orders placed on the Platform;
- provide you with updates, newsletters, and any information pursuant to provision of Tianu’s services on the Platform;
- communicate with you or respond to your requests in respect to your use of the Platform;
- updating your data on Tianu’s records to ensure its accuracy;
- perform analytics and customer research, to improve our Platform, including the user experience and the interface; and
- ensuring network and information security.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
- We may also share your information and other information with third parties who provide services to us including inter alia logistics services, website management, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar services. Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd. constantly endeavours to ensure that such service providers adhere to a similar data protection and security framework that we have presented, and you have agreed to in this Policy. However, Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for the privacy practices of such third-party entities.
- We may be required to disclose and otherwise use your information, where Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd. or its service providers reasonably believe that there exists the need to disclose your personal information for satisfying any applicable law, regulation, order, governmental request, or, legal process or enforcing any other legal right or claim.
- In the event where there is any restructuring, reorganization, merger or sale, or any other form of transfer of assets, We will transfer your information to the third-party so involved in the transaction, only subject to an agreement by the other party in respect to your information, to process and store your information in a manner which is consistent to this Policy.
Interaction with other Applications, Networks, and Platforms
Your Rights and Your Preferences
- At all times, you have the right to access, review or update your information, or request for erasure or correction of your data, or withdraw your consent and restrict Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd. from processing your data, to receive communications from Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd. as well as the right to request for transfer of your data (Your Rights) by submitting a written request to Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd. at email@example.com. Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse your request, upon informing you of the reasons for doing so.
- Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd. also provides you with the right to make a request for deleting your personal information, or your account, as available with us. However, you acknowledge that deletion of some of these details may result in cancellation of your registration on the Platform and/or deletion from the Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd. distribution lists, as such details may be necessary for the enablement and maintenance of your account with the Platform.
- You may opt in to receive certain communications, including newsletters, marketing communications and advertisement information from Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd. on your registered e-mail address as submitted to us by you. If you no longer wish to receive certain communications, including but not related to marketing communications and advertisement information, from Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd. via e-mail you can unsubscribe from such communications by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to access the Platform.
- In case any individual under the age of 18 years of age is utilizing the Platform, such usage will be undertaken only with the strict supervision and approval of a parent or a legal guardian or any other person having parental responsibility over the child and Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for the same at any time and in any manner whatsoever.
- We understand that we must safeguard your personal information available with us. Tianu Furniture Pvt. Ltd. employs reasonable technical, organizational, logical, physical, administrative measures to protect your personal information against any unauthorized access, modification, or, use.
Cookies and Advertising
Changes in the Policy
- We may update this Policy from time to time. We encourage you to review this section periodically to review any changes made. If you do not wish to accept any changes made to this Policy, you may cancel your use of our services and the Platform. Your continued use of our Platform constitutes your acceptance of the last version of this Policy.
Changes in the Policy
- Please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer Ms. Trishali Goyal by email at: email@example.com about the privacy or security of your information or if you have any questions, concerns, requests, or comments.
This Policy was last updated on 7th August 2020 at 15:00 hrs.