Art Deco style has been breaking the rules and setting fashion trends since it came into popularity in the roaring 20s, and now its back with a Quest. Our Quest writing desk fits exceptionally well into tight spaces and can be used both in office and home settings – the lines between the two continue to blur! The spacious airy feel of the desk is attributed its tall legs which raise the body of the desk off the floor occupying minimal space both physically and visually. The medium walnut veneer provides a clean sharp work surface with a beautifully crafted drawer for storage. Quest respectfully takes into consideration rounded lines of design and sleek straight lines that allow for optimum energy flow.
- Material – Combination of teakwood, teak veneer and ply
- Finish – Water based PU. Internals in hand polish
- Polish colour – Medium walnut. Other polish colour options below
- Telescopic channels used for drawers in this unit
- Wood and veneer like all natural materials, have inherent variations in colour and grain pattern. We celebrate teak and handcraft each piece individually. Negligible variations in size may occur
- Our photographs attempt to represent products as closely to their actual colour. However, different screens may tend to alter colour and tonality
Size in image – 48″ x 24″ x 30″(H)