March is our design house’s take on the famous Chandigarh chair designed by the renowned Swiss Architect Pierre Jeanneret in the 1950s. The chair derives its name from the modern (at the time) architecture of Chandigarh. We have crafted this chair from solid teak wood with an inverted V leg and a natural wicker woven backrest. We departed from the original design by adding a comfortable and chic leather seat.
- Material – Teakwood. Seat and back in plywood. Cushioning in high density PU foam
- Finish – Monocoat
- Polish colour – Chocolate Teak. Other polish colour options below
- Back height: 31.5″ | Arm height: 25.5″ | Seat depth: 19″
- Wood like all natural materials, has inherent variations in colour and grain pattern. We celebrate teak and handcraft each piece individually. Negligible variations in size may occur
- Our photographs attempt to represent products as closely to their actual colour. However, different screens may tend to alter colour and tonality
22″(W) x 25″(D) x 18″(H)